Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
1. I believe in taking a stand on issues, even when no one stands with me, or even cares.
2. If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well, and I can do it many times.
3. I can effectively motivate others into Christian service.
4. I enjoy studying the Bible to find new things.
5. I find tithing my income easy to do.
6. I believe in managing money properly to get the most done, not spontaneous buying.
7. I want to spend more time helping addicted people break their habbits.
8. I have shared my faith with many nonbelievers at school and/or work
9. In a group, people look to me for leadership.
10. The church would be stronger if pastors boldly denounced sin by name from the pulpit.
11. I enjoy doing the little jobs around the church that others don’t do.
12. I think living an effective Christian life is more important than knowing doctrine.
13. I take time from other things to study the Bible.
14. I enjoy managing my money, paying bills, and writing checks.
15. I believe most of the problems in our church come from poor management.
16. I want to make sure everyone visiting my church is made comfortable.
17. I find deep satisfaction when I lead someone to pray to receive Christ.
18. I usually try to persuade members of my group to my point-of-view.
19. If the church took a firmer stand on issues, society could be more righteous.
20. I don’t mind being asked to do something that takes time.
21. People constantly tell me how much I have helped them in life.
22. I can speak in public without embarrassment.
23. I get great joy in writing out my weekly check for my church.
24. I don’t believe in doing a job that I can delegate to others.
25. I listen to people’s problems so I can understand them better.
26. I have led many to Christ in my lifetime.
27. I study practical ways to help the spiritual life of others.
28. I find it easy to confront inactive or uninvolved Christians.
29. I like to help behind the scenes, without recognition.
30. I think preaching should encourage listeners to healthy attitudes and practical living.
31. I enjoy studying the meaning of words in the Bible.
32. I am ready to give additional finances for special evangelistic crusades.
33. I believe we could get more done if we planned and followed a detailed schedule.
34. I enjoy ministering to discouraged believers to motivate them to overcome their problems.
35. I find it natural to turn the conversation with unbelievers toward my church or the Lord.
36. I find it easy to make a decision for the people in any group I am with.
37. When church members try to hide their sin, I feel a pastor should rebuke them.
38. When I serve the Lord, I don’t care who gets the credit.
39. I like to share insights from my study to help others practically.
40. I spend extra time studying my Bible because I love to teach.
41. I look for items in my budget to cut back, so I can give more to God.
42. I usually think of a long-range plan for projects before others see it.
43. I am willing to assist others to make the ministry go forward.
44. I am so convinced that people are lost, I try to communicate the gospel even though people resist.
45. I have a concern that people in my group grow in Christ.
46. I believe in confronting a friend about a non-Christian attitude.
47. I get more pleasure out of doing a job well, than from compliments.
48. I enjoy sermons with positive suggestions, more than those that attack sins.
49. I believe that it is terrible to speak in publicwithout having something to say.
50. I am not offended when the church asks for extra money for foreign missions.
51. I believe the church needs more job descriptions to get more done for God.
52. I feel so deeply about cancer victims that I want to be with them in their need.
53. Because I love to share my faith with unsaved people, I get frustrated at Christians who don’t.
54. I am so concerned when people drop out of my group, that I go after them.
55. I am not embarrassed to wear a religious pin or read my Bible in public.
56. I appreciate the opportunity to do any task to help the ministry.
57. I like to share some practical helps that will make life easier to live.
58. My greatest satisfaction is helping others get new insights from the Bible.
59. I get irritated when my church has a money need and doesn’t ask me.
60. I believe it is important to plan small details so a group won’t waste time.
61. I feel the sufferings of people so deeply that I try to help them.
62. I am always inviting unsaved people to attend church because I want them to be converted.
63. I try to get my friends together for fellowship or to serve Christ.
64. I feel we need more preaching on sin, "calling a spade a spade."
65. I want to give extra time to do any little job at the church.
66. I would rather hear practical sermons than negative ones that attack.
67. I have not taught an acceptable lesson unless I share some new truth from the Word of God.
68. When I’ve increased my tithe, God has blessed me financially, so I constantly look for extra ways to give more money.
69. I like everything in its place, and everything cleaned up before I can relax.
70. I find my deepest reward when discouraged people are helped by my support.
71. I look forward to presenting the Gospel to the unsaved when the church invites me to participate in evangelistic outreach events.
72. I will give up personal time to help everyone in my group become obedient to Christ.
73. To help people, I don’t allow them to feel comfortable in their sin, but I confront their sin.
74. I feel good when a job is done right; no one has to compliment me.
75. I tend to enjoy sermons with practical applications more than deep sermons.
76. I think knowing the Bible doctrine is more important than learning practical helps.
77. I begin with the tithe and then give extra.
78. I believe our church would be better if we followed more carefully the master calendar, the budget, and the bylaws.
79. People tell me their problems because I understand and support them.
80. The main problem with my church is many members are not interested in soul winning.
81. I pray for many in my group, because they don’t pray for themselves.
82. I feel confident telling others what to believe about the Bible and correcting their wrong views.
83. I appreciate the opportunity to do any task to help the ministry.
84. Everyone in the church can be helped with kind word, so be slow to criticize.
85. I enjoy taking responsibility for the growth of Bible knowledge in others.
86. I believe we should give our money to God; even when we have to sacrifice necessities to do it.
87. I believe we need more supervision of ministry so we would have better results.
88. I try to be there when my friends need me, not to do something for them, but to spend time with them.
89. People say I’m compulsive because I’m always trying to share Christ with them.
90. Whenever I’m in a group of people, I usually take over leadership.